What Data We Collect
1. When you visit our website
a. IP address.
b. Browser (including version).
c. Cookies. We store cookies in your browser to track page visits and activity related to our site. We do not track your activity elsewhere on the Internet.
2. When you contact us as a potential customer
a. Your contact information. This may include your first and last name, email address, phone number, zip code, etc.
3. When you contact us for customer service
a. Your contact information. Typically, just your name, email address and phone number.
b. Information vital to assisting you. Depending on your question, our team may need to collect information about your last cleaning.
c. Any information you provide to us in the course of assisting you.
How We Use the Data You Share and Create as a User
1. To assist you as our customer.
All the data outlined above can be helpful to us in resolving service issues. Your experience will be used to make your time as Tiger Paws customer a better one. Contact information you provide to us may be used to alert you of specials we are offering or other information related the cleaning of your floors.
2. You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
When We Disclose Your Data1. We will not disclose your data to any third party other than the marketing firm that handles our communications.
2. For legal purposes. If we are approached with a lawfully issued subpoena or other legal requirement or legal process to provide information, we will do so within the confines of that request. This may include providing your data or data about you to our legal representatives and any other parties associated with the legally binding request such as law enforcement.
3. In the event of sale or merger. If Tiger Paws is sold to or merged with another service provider, your data may be transferred to that entity.